Thursday, June 26, 2008

Contest!

The title bar now has Pennsylvania Dutch words on it. If anyone correctly posts what it says, in the comments, you get an extra share of the food of your choice this week! So quick, go ask your grandmother!

PS - For those new to blogs, you can post by clicking on the words "comments" just below.

UPDATE: Shalin won the contest! But she said her friends told her that we were missing an a -- I checked and sure enough, I had left out the a on the front of a word. Whoops! It's fixed now. No more contests on incorrect phrses!

3 comments:

Kris, Sarah, Evan, Isaiah, Elena, and Anna said...

I think it's Pennsylvania Dutch for "Don't even try to google this to get free food."

My grandmother is a little Italian in Philly. Argh!!

Kris

Life's Little Gifts said...

I think it is The Neighborhood is taking over the farm? Something like that?

Rako and Melissa Zech said...

Hey!!! Alright, it counts!

I don't speak PA Dutch - but my sources tell me that it's "neighborhood-supported farming."

But taking over is good, right? Taking over the weeding? Now that's support!